"The Returnee..."

We are in the middle of a roller coaster of transition. We left Uganda on 1st July, and travelled to visit Dan's family in America... Now we arrive in England, where I have not lived since 1992, almost twenty years ago... I left young free and single, and return with an American husband and two children, aged 11 and 9... I hope to describe the experiences of "the Returnee", with, no doubt, flashbacks to our African life, and commentary from my children along the way...

Friday 19 October 2012

Autumn

After writing a bit desperately about the change of seasons this time last year, I have to admit, I am feeling a bit excited about this autumn. I realise that it is quite good fun that the world changes around me every few months. And as opposed to last winter when I might be excused for thinking that winter and darkness had come for ever... this year I know that Spring will definitely come, all is temporary... 




 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment