"The Returnee..."

We are in the middle of a roller coaster of transition. We left Uganda on 1st July, and travelled to visit Dan's family in America... Now we arrive in England, where I have not lived since 1992, almost twenty years ago... I left young free and single, and return with an American husband and two children, aged 11 and 9... I hope to describe the experiences of "the Returnee", with, no doubt, flashbacks to our African life, and commentary from my children along the way...

Monday 2 December 2013

Alex's picture


Alex was told to make a picture and write an explanation of it answering the question, "Where is God?"

This is his explanation of his picture:

"In my piece of artwork I drew God's hand holding a globe of people. Above was a dove coming down from heaven to protect the people. God holding the people showed that God is in everyone and is always there holding everyone. A dove was coming down from heaven, which represented the hly spirit being in heaven, but also being in everyone, and protecting everyone."

I think that would be a great exercise for everyone to do.

1 comment: